An integral component of Jupiter Medical Center’s mission to improve the health and well-being of our community is access to clinical trials. Clinical trials are one of the most important weapons in the continuing fight against disease in addition to advancing all areas of medicine. These studies may offer patients the opportunity to receive new or potentially more effective therapies, as well as state-of-the-art approaches to treatment. In order to support this endeavor we encourage our physicians to become involved in clinical research. The first step is becoming credentialed as a Principal Investigator (PI), follow the easy steps below to start the process.
1. Go to http://phrp.nihtraining.com
2. Complete registration form
3. Follow prompts and complete 2 hour webinar
4. Print Certificate of Completion
5. Submit completed certificate along with CV to Director of Research
6. Contact Director of Research for further information
Raymond Golish, MD
Medical Director of Clinical Research
Dr. Smitha Gubbi, CCRC
Director of Clinical Research
To contact one of our Principal Investigators, please click here to reach out to the Research department.