Nutrition For A Healthier Lifestyle Classes
In a world of fast food and fad diets, it’s easy to forget how to eat healthy. Good nutrition is the one thing that
matters most in your diet, health and lifestyle. The food choices you make affect your weight and how your body
functions. Reaching and maintaining a healthy weight is the key to good health. Jupiter Medical Center is offering
“Nutrition for a Healthier Lifestyle,” a series of four classes, taught by a registered dietitian.
• Healthy Eating For Women & Men
• Supermarket Savvy/Grocery Store Tour
• Emotional and Personality Impact on Eating
• Food Label Reading/Portion Distortion
• Dining Out Guidelines/Physical Activity
• Healthy Eating on the Run/Fitting it into Your Lifestyle
Date and Time
Wednesdays: May 28, June 4, 11 & 18, 2014
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Raso Education Center, Clarke North, Jupiter Medical Center
Cost and More Information
Cost is $59 (includes healthy eating starter kit). Reservations required. Space limited to 12 participants (minimum of 4 required to hold class). For more information or to register, call (561) 263-4HER(437) or (561) 263-4HIM(446).
Individual one-hour nutrition counseling sessions are also available ($75).
Featuring Yolanda Torres, RD, LDN, CDE.