Rehabilitation & Wellness
For information about Rehabilitation & Wellness, please call (561) 263-5775.
From newborns to seniors, Jupiter Medical Center's Rehabilitation Services offers a wide array of therapies, treatments and locations to fulfill your needs.
- Hospital Inpatient Rehabilitation Services features a professional team of physical and occupational therapists, and speech-language pathologists who provide daily treatments to patients as they begin their recovery. They work closely with the patient and family members while preparing them for discharge, whether it is directly to their home or to an extended inpatient facility such to continue their rehabilitative care.
- Subacute Inpatient Rehabilitation Services are available to our on-campus skilled nursing facility - Skilled Nursing & Rehab.
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Services feature individualized services and programs on campus or at nearby off-site locations, which are available for your convenience to help patients reach their maximum functional potential.
Rehabilitation is the key to a successful recovery. With today's state-of-the-art equipment, rehabilitation can help bring back quality of life and independence. With a physician's prescription, patients can receive a full range of rehabilitation therapy services at the following Jupiter Medical Center outpatient rehabilitation locations.
- JMC's Health & Rehab Center (1025 Military Trail - Temporary Location)
- Frenchman's Creek (members only)
- Jonathan's Landing (members only)
- Jupiter Hills (members only)
- Jupiter Medical Center Sports Therapy at D1
- The Loxahatchee Club (members only)
- Lost Tree Club (members only)
- Frenchman’s Reserve (members only)
- PGA National
Rehabilitation Services Highlights*
Aquatic Therapy Services at Jupiter Medical Center
A wide array of physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech-language pathology services are available, plus all of the following specialty services:
- Aquatic Therapy- the only full size, heated, indoor swimming pool for therapy in the north county area
- Bioness L300® Foot Drop System
- Cancer Rehab Program - first in the state to earn the STAR ProgramTM Certification from Oncology Rehab Partners
- Dysphagia & other Swallowing/Speech-related Disorders Treatment
- Ergonomic Evaluations & Work Site Assessments
- Generalized Weakness & Debilitation Treatment
- Golf Therapy Program
- Low Vision Therapy
- Lymphedema Management
- Massage Therapy
- Neurological Disorder Treatment
- Pediatric Rehab Program - including our new Feeding & Swallowing Disorders Program
- "Pre-hab" to strengthen and prepare the patient prior to surgery
- Stroke Rehab Program
- Therapy for Post General Orthopaedics, Joint Replacement, Spine & Neuro Surgeries
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vestibular & Balance Management
- VitalStim® Speech Therapy
*Not all services listed are available at all locations.
Please fill out the following forms before visiting Health & Rehab:
Consent To Treatment
Medication Reconciliation Report
MyJupiterMed Patient Email Request