Get in on the breast cancer awareness "Think Pink" with these
fun yogurt covered pretzels.
- 10 dozen small pretzels
- 2 cups strawberry yogurt
- A few drops of red food coloring
- 5 cups confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the confectioners sugar and a few drops of
the food coloring (Until desired pink color is achieved) into the yogurt,
one cup at a time with a hand blender.
- Using tongs or chopsticks, dip the pretzels, one at a time, into the frosting
and place them on a wire cooling rack (place a cookie sheet under the
wire rack to catch the excess frosting that will drip from the pretzels).
- Once all pretzels are coated, turn your oven off and place the wire rack
and cookie sheet in, leaving the oven door slightly open. The excess heat
will help the frosting dry without leaving the pretzels soggy.
- Allow frosting to harden for 3-4 hours, remove from oven, and store pretzels
in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Adapted from: Genuis Kitchen (https://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/yogurt-covered-pretzels-147586)