The Foshay Cancer Center is accredited, with commendation, by the Commission
on Cancer as a Comprehensive Community Cancer Program. Only 30 percent
of cancer programs in the United States hold this accreditation. As a
patient, you can be assured that we have met the quality standards established
by the Commission on Cancer that allow us to provide the safest and most
effective treatments possible.
- Additional accreditations and affiliations include:
- American College of Radiology in Radiation Oncology
- American College of Radiology Breast Imaging Center of Excellence (BICE)
- American College of Radiology in Imaging Services including MRI, CT, PET/CT,
Nuclear Medicine and Ultrasound
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers – Comprehensive
Breast Care Program
Our CT Lung Cancer Screening Program is recognized as a Screening Center
of Excellence by the Lung Cancer Alliance and is a designated Lung Cancer
Screening Center by the American College of Radiology (ACR). The ACR designation
recognizes the Jupiter Medical Center Screening Program for meeting the
highest standards in providing safe, effective diagnostic care for individuals
at the highest risk for lung cancer.
From our advanced technology and research trials, to our compassionate
and highly skilled team of cancer specialists, the Comprehensive Cancer
Program at Jupiter Medical Center delivers the highest quality of cancer care.