Finding a pediatric health care provider you feel safe and comfortable
with can be a stressful search. At Jupiter Medical Center, we offer a
wide array of pediatric services, meaning you and your family have access
to our world-class medical care for virtually any of your child’s
medical needs. We know how important the health and well-being of your
child is to you and you can trust that our compassionate pediatric team
takes it just as seriously! Our pediatric services are available 24/7
so that residents of Palm Beach and Martin Counties always have a local
resource for high quality care.
No matter how you enter our doors, Jupiter Medical Center has created a
child-friendly environment for you and your loved ones.
- Our pediatric care services include:
– Your first line of health care defense is your primary care physician.
Our trusted team of pediatricians specialize in all the basics of medical
care for children. If you are an anxious parent, our team will take the
time to ease your fears and explain what signs you should keep an eye
out for when your child does have an emergency.
- Outpatient Infusion Program – Our pediatric outpatient infusion program
allows patients to receive their infusions in a comfortable setting, close
to home. We currently work with multiple specialists to provide a variety
of medication, such as but not limited to, Remicade, IVIG therapy and
– It’s not easy for parents or children when kids needs to stay in
the hospital overnight, but at Jupiter Medical Center, we have built a
kid-friendly pediatric unit designed to help children feel safe and relaxed.
– Pediatric physical therapy assists children dealing with developmental
conditions, serious injuries, or those who need help recovering from surgery.
– Diagnostic services for children require completely different technology
and skillsets than those for adults. Our imaging center is staffed with
radiologists trained in pediatric care.
– It can be extremely difficult for families when their child has a medical
emergency. Rest assured that our skilled team will provide your child
with the highest quality care and dedicated attention, should an emergency occur.