What to Expect
If you are experiencing sleep problems, the first step is to schedule a
consultation with a physician specializing in sleep medicine. He or she
will review your medical and sleep history and perform a physical exam.
Based on this information, the physician will order the appropriate testing.
Patients may be directly referred for a sleep study through primary care
physicians that are familiar with our scheduling requirements. We will
be happy to discuss your particular situation with you or your physician.
- Jupiter Medical Center’s Sleep Center offers:
- Comfortable private rooms with bathrooms, ceiling fan and large screen
- State-of-the-art sleep monitoring computer technology
- Board-certified sleep medicine physicians, technologists and dentists
- Sleep apnea and snoring evaluations
- Treatment options, including oral appliances
- Non-invasive studies
- CPAP and bi-level clinic
- Expert patient education and follow up
- Sleep disorders support group
Office consultations and sleep studies are covered by all major insurance
plans and Medicare.