Visiting the Hospital
Jupiter Medical Center cares about your needs, whether you are a patient
or someone visiting a friend or family member. We welcome visitors concerned
about friends or family who are patients at our facility. Visits from
friends and loved ones help our patients maintain a positive outlook,
and we believe it is an important part of their care as a whole.
When visiting the hospital, it is important to be mindful of the needs
of all our guests. We ask that you only visit during the designated visiting
hours so as not to disturb patients when they should be resting. Special
allowances for afterhours visiting may be made available on request.
**Changes to Visiting Hours for COVID-19**
Effective March 23, 2022
Visiting Hours are from 8am - 8pm
- All non-covid inpatients and outpatient procedural patients may have unrestricted
visitors over the age of 5, during visiting hours, loved ones may stay
the night as long as the manager/director approves.
- This includes Peds, NICU, Cath Lab, OR, IR and GI patients.
- Emergency Department will allow 1 visitor after the patient is checked
into a bed, for NON-COVID patients.
- Visitors may utilize the coffee shop in the East lobby, the cafeteria and
the gift shop.
- All visitors must wear a mask.
- During labor and delivery, all non-covid patients may have 2 adult visitors.
No swap-outs allowed.
- Doulas are permitted and are not counted as one of the visitors.
- After delivery, all non-covid patients may have 2 visitors over the age
of 5, during regular visiting hours. Swap-outs are permitted, with only
2 guests at one time. One adult may stay the night.
- Quiet hours are between 2pm - 4pm, and we ask that you do not visit during this time
- Visitors may utilize the Cafeteria, Coffee Shop, or Gift Shop
- A Covid test is required for all scheduled labor inductions and C-Sections.
Your provider will provide you more details.
- A rapid Covid test may be ordered when you arrive in labor depending on
- Patients with a positive Covid test are only permitted one visitor who
will remain in the patient room throughout the stay.
All visitors are now being directed to enter the hospital through the Main
(East) Entrance. Look for yellow wayfinding signs.
To make your visit easier, we provide wireless internet access across the