The Anderson Family Cancer Institute
For more than 35 years, Jupiter Medical Center has provided a full continuum
of advanced cancer care, including early detection, diagnostics, treatment,
support services and a survivorship program. The Anderson Family Cancer
Institute, a state-of-the-art comprehensive cancer treatment center, marks
a new era of cancer care in Palm Beach County and South Florida by greatly
expanding access to world-class cancer care, closer to home.
The institute brings together multidisciplinary cancer experts, leading-edge
technology and amenities uniquely designed for ensuring the highest levels
of patient comfort and healing, all in one, integrated location. Offering
multidisciplinary clinics allows patients to see multiple specialists
and the support team in a single day, at one location, and receive a comprehensive
treatment plan which would otherwise take several weeks.
The center enables patients and their families to have one place where
they can go for lab work, physician appointments, radiation therapy, chemotherapy
and infusions and support services.
We believe that no one should wait for cancer care. That is why we are
offering next day oncologist appointments for newly diagnosed patients.
Rapid access to leading cancer specialists will empower patients and their
families to jump start their journey to beat cancer.
Next Day Appointments for Newly Diagnosed Cancer Patients
- Other services include:
- A healing garden where patients can spend time with family and friends
- A 45-seat auditorium for patient and physician educational events
- Publix outpatient pharmacy
- Outpatient lab for more convenient access and faster results (Opening Soon)
- Café with outdoor terrace seating
- A 2,000-gallon saltwater aquarium filled with coral and tropical fish to
- A patient resource center providing computers and educational information
for patients and family
- Art and Music Therapy classes