Golf Health Program
Jupiter Medical Center’s Golf Health Program has a team of Titleist
Performance Institute (TPI) certified golf medical professionals qualified
to assess your body for golf readiness and compatibility for your sport.
If pain is getting in the way of your golf game, our comprehensive golf
health assessment is designed to help identify where you may be driving
adverse forces into your body versus healthy forces into the ball.
Get back into the swing of things.
Surround yourself with the professional golf resources of a tour pro! Jupiter
Medical Center now brings access to technology to analyze your swing and
address your orthopediclimitations.
- Jupiter Medical Center’s Golf Health Program offers a four-part diagnostic
- Evaluation utilizing the 6D- KVest multi-sensor swing technology which
analyzes the mechanics of a golfer’s swing at a rate of 120 frames
- Evaluation using the BodiTrak Golf System in order to measure balance distribution,
center of pressure and ground force
- TPI 16-point physical exam, specific to the elements of the golf swing
and golf-playing readiness
- Golf-specific orthopedic evaluation
Once the diagnostic assessment is completed and analyzed, the Jupiter Medical
Center team will develop a full report of all areas of concern, complete
with strategic recommendations for golfers with orthopedic issues.