Dr. Taft is medical director of the Comprehensive Breast Care Program at
Jupiter Medical Center. She leads a multidisciplinary team dedicated to
providing patients with the highest quality, most compassionate care.
Dr. Taft is committed to creating a tailored treatment plan for every patient.
She dedicates her practice to the following:
- Benign and malignant breast disease evaluation and treatment
- High risk evaluation and management
- Innovative approaches to breast cancer treatment
- Hidden Scar surgery
- Breast conservation surgery
- IntraOperative radiation therapy (e-IORT)
- Nipple sparing procedures
- Oncoplastic breast surgery
- Sentinel node mapping and biopsy
- Axillary node dissection
Dr. Taft is a former Lieutenant Colonel in the U.S. Army Reserve where
she served as a trauma surgeon caring for our soldiers wounded on the
battlefields in Afghanistan.