Estimated Reading Time: 1 minute, 24 seconds
Still searching for that perfect gift? Show that special someone how much
you truly care with a gift that betters your loved ones health and well-being.
Whether they are into working out, eating healthy or just need to de-stress,
these unique gift ideas will truly be coming from the heart.
1. For The Fitness Buff
- Fitness gear – yoga pants, running shoes or a new bike helmet.
- Bring the gym to their home – resistance bands, jump rope, yoga mats
or hand weights are all great ideas.
- Active Adventure – Indoor rock climbing, dance classes
2. For The Foodie
- Cooking up a safer kitchen – meat thermometers, plastic color coded
- Give a gift that can turn into a quick and healthy meal – whole grain
pasta, heart-healthy olive oil, dried herbs, low-sodium tomato sauce and
one decadent bottle of red wine.
- Cooking classes are a fun way to do something together and learn tricks
of the trade.
- Home Chef - Spice collection, garlic press or an immersion blender to make
unique smoothies and healthy sauces.
- Decadent treats – fill a basket with delicious whole and dried fruits
(think apples, pomegranates, pears, dried apricots and cranberries) gourmet
teas, coffees and rich dark chocolate.
3. For The One Who Needs A 'Silent Night'
- Stuff a stocking or basket with stress-busters such as cozy socks, essential
oils, candles, sleep mask, bubble bath and a cozy throw.
- The gift of time. Offer to babysit, do some household repairs or hire a
cleaning company to take care of the household chores.
- Schedule time for them to enjoy a massage. Put the gift certificate in
with a book on meditation.
- Humor. Laughter has been called the best medicine. Take them to a comedy
show, buy a funny DVD or book.