Preoperative Testing Swabs
Effective June 17, 2021 preoperative testing swabs will be performed at
Jupiter Medical Center. Appointments are not required for car line swabs.
Arrive on your swab testing date between the hours of 8 a.m. – Noon.
- Please enter the Jupiter Medical Center campus for the S. Old Dixie entrance
and follow the posted Pre-Operative Clearance swab signs.
- A team member will collect patient information carside.
- Testing will take place while you remain in your vehicle.
Photo ID, insurance card, and surgeon’s script are required.
- If patient does not have a script our team members will verify patient’s
procedure upon arrival.
- If patient is unable to arrive during carline hours, after hours testing
is available at Jupiter Medical Center Urgent Care, 1335 Indiantown Road, Jupiter.