A Refreshing Health Care Experience
At Jupiter Medical Center, we are committed to providing a world-class
health care experience. We have developed Concierge Services, because
we understand that your experience goes beyond excellent clinical care.
Our program provides world-class nursing and clinical care, the same that
can be found in all of Jupiter Medical Center's facilities, in a 5-star
This service is available to all patients and guests and is designed to
meet your non-clinical needs in a timely manner during your stay. From
transportation requests to room service, our concierge team is here to help.
In addition to our deluxe suites, the only charges you may incur are for
any services or amenities our team purchases for you on your behalf.
For more information, please contact Jamie Taylor, Senior Director of Concierge
Services, at 561-263-3715.
Inpatient Services Available for Purchase
*Individuals desiring care in any Deluxe accommodation can be admitted
to the unit directly, through the Emergency Department, from the Post-Anesthesia
Care Unit (PACU) following surgery, or as an in-house transfer. Patients
or family members interested in any Deluxe accommodation can receive further
information from an Admissions Representative during the admitting process
or by calling Concierge Services at 561-263-3715.
- Deluxe Accommodations:
- Deluxe Adult Suite (includes two room suite with private guest bathroom)
- $600 per night
- Deluxe Pediatric Suite (includes adjoining sitting/sleeping area) - $500 per night
- Deluxe Room (orthopedic/spine patients only) - $300 per night
- All Deluxe Accommodations include:
- Sofa bed for overnight guest
- Concierge services team member as a single point of contact providing personalized
service from pre-op to discharge for patient and their guest
- Luxury in-house menu for patient and their guest
- Welcome basket
- Mini-refrigerator with preferred beverages
- Deluxe toiletries and bathrobe
- Electronic safe
- Daily newspaper
Wellness Services are available to all patients throughout the hospital
and require 24 hr advance notice. Credit card payment is due in advance
and will be debited immediately following massage, nutritional consult
and salon services. Acupuncture provider will bill patient directly.
- Wellness services include:
- Massage (performed over hospital attire or comfortable clothing)
- Hair and Nail Services
- Acupuncture & Integrative Medicine
- Nutritional Consult
- We also offer:
- 24-Hour Private Duty Nurse (list of all available agencies will be provided
and arrangements facilitated)
- Special Meal Ordering / Delivery (from local restaurants)****
- Personal Grooming Supplies and Toiletries
- Transportation Services (air ambulance, car service)
Massage Services (24-hour advanced notice preferred)
*30 minutes increments - $60;
All services are performed by a licensed masseuse and must be pre-approved
by the patient’s physician. Massage performed over hospital attire
or comfortable clothing. Credit card due in advance and will be debited
immediately following service.
Post Natal Massage - Relaxing light pressure massage to relieve stress, increase circulation
and decrease swelling.
Therapeutic Massage - Special focus on specific areas for injury or pain. Helps relieve stress
and anxiety, reduces muscle spasms, muscle tension and stiffness.
Hand & Foot Massage - Gentle to medium (your choice) pressure massage on your hands and feet.
Ideal for increasing circulation and leaving you feeling invigorated and relaxed.
Head, Neck and Shoulder Massage - Gentle pressure touch massage on your temples, head, neck and shoulders
to relax you and help melt away stress.
*30 minute increments -$45 each
Our registered, licensed dietician will work with you to develop a customized
nutrition plan which includes all recommended daily allowances for vitamins,
minerals and proteins for targeted weight loss, heart health, diabetes
or other nutritional concerns.
Our integrative medicine services are provided by a licensed AP/DOM and
certified acupoint injection specialist. These providers will bill patient directly.
- Acupuncture – Assists patients with natural, effective pain relief,
stress, and anxiety.
- Initial Evaluation/Treatment $100
- Follow-up Treatment $125
Services provided by a licensed cosmetologist.
- Men’s Wash / Blowdry From $40
- Men’s Wash / Haircut From $45
- Men's Wash / Haircut/Blowdry From $55
- Women’s Wash / Blowdry From $45
- Women’s Wash / Haircut From $50
- Women's Wash / Haircut/Blowdry From $65
- Basic Manicure $35
- Basic Pedicure $45
- French Manicure $40
- French Pedicure $50
- Gentlemen's Manicure $30
- Gentlemen's Pedicure $35
For gentlemen's services, nails are filed and buffed for a finished
look. No polish is applied.
We also offer several complimentary services to our patients and guests.
- Navigation to any Jupiter Medical Center service
- Motor Aid
- Facility Tours
- Physician Referrals
- Pastoral Care/Emotional Support
- Information Services – maps/directions, restaurants, lodging (corporate
rates available), area attractions
- Business Services – faxing, printing
- Prescription Delivery – to bedside prior to discharge
- Security Escort
- Interpretation Services for inpatients
- Pediatric Liaison
- Travel Logistics and on-site assistance for Global Medicine patients