Comprehensive Breast Care
The Comprehensive Breast Care Program features a unique continuum of care,
combining clinical excellence with compassionate care. Our multidisciplinary
team includes some of the most renowned physician experts in the area
and advanced technology rivaling that of any academic medical center.
Offering a scope of services that encompass essential inpatient care and
outpatient therapeutic services, we utilize a team approach to ensure
that each patient and their caregiver's needs are met on a personal level.
- Comprehensive Breast Care offers:
- State-of-the-art Breast Imaging
- Patient navigation team
- High Risk Breast Screening Program
- Genetic counseling and testing
- Multidisciplinary clinic where patients are able to see multiple physician
specialists in one day, in one location
- Surgical expertise including Hidden Scar™ breast cancer surgery
- Innovative reconstructive surgery
- Radiation therapy including IntraOperative Radiation Therapy
- Outpatient chemotherapy and infusion services
- Support Services
- Personalized treatment plan from diagnosis to recovery and into survivorship
Whether you are seeking a second opinion, or preparing to start treatment,
we encourage patients to see our multidisciplinary team to learn about
their options. Coordinated scheduling allows patients to be seen within
days of diagnosis. Jupiter Medical Center will work with patients to determine
their coverage for such an evaluation. Costs can vary on a case-by-case basis.
For information about our Comprehensive Breast Care Program, please call
our Breast Cancer Patient Navigator at 561-263-7104.
Work with a Highly Trained Oncology Team
At Jupiter Medical Center, we have the only fellowship-trained breast surgeon
in northern Palm Beach County. In addition, our radiologists at the Margaret
W. Niedland Breast Center are fellowship-trained and board-certified subspecialists
in breast imaging. As a result of their training, our doctors have developed
cutting-edge techniques to detect the smallest of cancers, reducing unnecessary
biopsies and procedures and maximizing treatment while limiting side effects.
We tailor care to your individual situation by bringing together a team
of experienced professionals, advanced technologies, innovative treatment
options and a wide array of support services, to offer you the best possible outcome.