Pediatric Emergency Services
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – the Mastroianni Family
Pediatric Emergency Department at Jupiter Medical Center is here for your
little one when the unexpected happens. Our Emergency Department staff
is skilled and trained to care for children. Our ER team assists thousands
of youngsters each year—nursing them back from illness and injury,
while making them feel comfortable and safe.
- Our Emergency Department also provides:
- Emergency medicine physicians trained in pediatrics.
- Nursing staff additionally trained in the care of children. They are eager
to care for your child and their needs.
- Eight treatment rooms, including an orthopedic room and two triage areas.
- Medical equipment designed specifically for smaller patients.
- Toys, interactive games and kid-sized furniture to help reduce the stress
of being in an emergency room.
Child Life Specialist on-site to help your child navigate the potentially emotionally and physically
demanding process of coping with hospitalization through age appropriate
explanations. For information, call 561-263-3155.