Pediatric Inpatient Unit
From newborns and toddlers, adolescents to young adults up to age 21, the
De George Pediatric Unit is a comprehensive, family-centered environment,
featuring state-of-the-art medical and therapeutic services.
We provide hospital-based pediatric services in our community, alleviating
the stress and financial burden of leaving the area for treatment.
The De George Pediatric Unit is a family-centered environment offering
- 12 Inpatient Pediatric Rooms
- Pediatric Surgery Suites
- Children's Playroom
- Child Life Specialist
- Accepting newborns, toddlers, adolescents and yound adults up to age 21
- Continuous cardiac and oxygen saturation monitoring, for children who need
a higher level of care
- Bear's Den for resting (names after Jack "The Golden Bear" Nicklaus)
- Pediatric services we offer:
- Diabetes Education
- Ear, Nose, Throat
- General Surgery
- Nutrition Counseling
- Orthopedics (hand, spine)
The De George Pediatric Unit at Jupiter Medical Center is a proud partnership
with the Nicklaus Children’s Hospital, part of the Nicklaus Children’s
Health System, and the Lawrence J. and Florence A. De George Charitable Trust.