We welcome students currently attending a college or university in Palm
Beach County and enrolled in a pre-medical, nursing, imaging, or related
healthcare program or those who are taking prerequisite courses for admission.
Along with the
Volunteer Application and
Background Consent Form, students must submit an unofficial transcript or most recent grade report
and a statement indicating the number of volunteer hours required or suggested
by the healthcare program the student is in, or plans to enter. A minimum
3.0 GPA is required. Student must be able to volunteer at least once a
week and complete a minimum of 75 hours.
Teen Age Volunteer (TAV) Program
At this time, we are not accepting any more applications for the College
and Teenage Volunteer Program. Please check our website in August for
The TAV program for high school students offers career experience in the
healthcare field or in retail. The criteria for acceptance into the TAV
program are as follows:
- Must be between the ages of 15-18
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA (2.5 GPA if assigned to Gift Shop or Thrift Shop)
- Must intend to pursue a career in the healthcare field if assigned to Hospital
- Must work a minimum of two hours per week
- Must complete a minimum of 75 hours
Applications are accepted twice a year, in the Spring and in the Fall.
Step 1: Complete an application and background consent form.
Click here for the TAV Volunteer Application and
TAV Background Consent Form.
Step 2: Submit the following documents to the Auxiliary Office:
- Teenage Volunteer Application and background consent form (signed by a
parent or guardian)
Teenage Volunteer Agreement (signed by a parent or guardian).
Click here for the Agreement.
Parental consent for tuberculosis screening.
Click here for Consent form.
- Copy of your latest report card
- Copy of your most recent immunization record.
Once we receive and review all the information, the Auxiliary Office will
contact you to schedule a group interview.
The Auxiliary Office is located in a modular office building on the south-east
side of the hospital campus, next to the Cancer Center.