BECOME A CERTIFIED PHLEBOTOMIST
Get paid while earning a national certification in phlebotomy!
The 8 week, comprehensive phlebotomy program provides the skills and knowledge
needed to become a competent, certified phlebotomist in a clinical laboratory setting.
Participants of the phlebotomy residency program will receive:
- An extended on-unit orientation
- Classroom instruction
- Hands-on clinical experience
- Mentorship of an experienced phlebotomy instructor
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Ability to utilize more than one computer system to track and receive orders.
- Accurately and efficiently performs specimen collections and testing as
defined by laboratory policy and procedure manuals.
- 24 month, full-time commitment to remain at Jupiter Medical Center
Now accepting applications for our Phlebotomy Training Program