When You Arrive at Jupiter Medical Center
We strive to make the patient registration process as quick and easy as
possible. When a test or outpatient procedure has been scheduled, you
can expect a call from a member of our pre-registration team. They will
ask you for your demographic information, insurance information and confirm
the date and time of your procedure.
- What to Bring to the Medical Center
A complete list of your current medications, their dosages and the times
at which you take them.
Click here for a Medication Record form.
- A complete list of over-the-counter medications, vitamins and herbal preparations.
- The dates that you last received influenza and/or pneumococcal vaccinations.
- Any known medication allergies.
- Insurance cards and/or Medicare card.
- Organ donation information.
- A copy of your Living Will/Advance Directive if you have one.
- Personal toiletry articles such as a toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush or comb.
- Slippers with non-skid soles for use when out of bed.
Small electrical appliances such as radios, tape recorders, blenders, electric
shavers, clocks, fans, electric toothbrushes and hair dryers are not permitted
in the patient rooms.
Please do not bring jewelry, cash or other valuables. The Medical Center
assumes no responsibility for the loss of valuables, clothes or personal
effects kept in your room. If you arrive by ambulance or have inadvertently
brought valuables with you, a security officer will have the cashier deposit
them in the Medical Center safe and you will be issued a receipt for use
in claiming the items.