Changes to Visitor Policy for COVID-19
Effective August 16, 2021
The health and safety of our patients, visitors, team members and community
is our top priority. Therefore, in line with the latest guidelines from
the Florida Department of Health related to COVID-19, we have revised
our visitation policy.
Jupiter Medical Center has implemented a “no visitor” policy,
with the following exceptions:
- Labor & Delivery and Pediatric patients may have one visitor accompany
them during their stay.
- Parents with an infant in the neonatal ICU will be allowed to be with their
infant, one parent at a time.
- Other exceptions, including visits to hospice, will be considered on a
- Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to visit at this time.
- ALL VISITORS MUST WEAR A MASK WHILE IN THE BUILDING.
- ALL VISITORS SHOULD STAY IN THE PATIENTS ROOM.
- NO DISCHARGES USING THE EAST ENTRANCE.
- We will no longer allow visitors in the cafeteria, they may still visit
the coffee shop near the East Lobby.
Visitors who are sick are not permitted to enter the hospital, without
exception. Visitors will be screened at the time of arrival.