Effective November 15, 2021
Visiting hours occur daily from 11am - 7pm
Visitors will enter via the East entrance. Labor & Delivery Patients/Significant
others and Pediatric visitors will enter via the South entrance.
Inpatient visitation will resume as follows:
- INPATIENTS ONLY are allowed 2 visitors (over the age of 18) per day at
the same time. Please use the East entrance.
- Visitors must present with a government issued ID and must wear a mask
at all times.
- Visitors will be directed to the patient room and asked to stay in the room.
- Visitors may go to the cafeteria but must wear a mask when not eating/drinking.
Visitors may also purchase coffee at the Coffee Shop in the east lobby.
- Visitors will not be permitted entry after 5:30pm.
- Visitation will not occur in rooms wtih COVID patients.
Pediatric patients are allowed to have both parents visit at the same time.
One parent can spend the night.
- Pediatric visitors will enter via the South lobby.
- Labor & Delivery patients/significant others will enter using the South
lobby and the significant other should plan to stay the entire encounter,
there will be no switching out of visitors.
- NICU patients are allowed to have both parents visit at the same time.
- Emergency Department (ED) patients may have 1 visitor, once placed in a
room in the ED.
INPATIENT and OUTPATIENT Surgical patients (this does NOT include patients
here for procedures such as cardiac caths, eletrophysiology, GI lab or
- Will be permitted 1 visitor to accompany them to the preop area.
- Visitor must present their government issued ID and must wear a mask at
- Visitors will be permitted to stay with their loved one in the preop area.
- Visitors may go to the cafeteria but wear a mask when not eating/drinking.
Visitors may also purchase coffee at the Coffee Shop in the East lobby.
- Visitors may wait for their loved one in the surgical waiting area and
must wear a mask at all times.
All visitors are now being directed to enter the hospital through the East Entrance.
Visitors who are sick are not permitted to enter the hospital, without
exception. Visitors will be screened at the time of arrival.