Effective March 23, 2022
Visiting Hours are from 8am to 8pm.
- All non-covid inpatients and outpatient procedural patients may have unrestricted
visitors over the age of 5, during visting hours, loves ones may stay
the night as long as the manager/director approves.
- This includes Peds, NICU, Cath Lab, inpatient and outpatient surgery, interventional
radiology, GI lab and the cardiac cath lab.
- Emergency Department will allow 1 visitor after the patient is checked
into a bed, for NON-COVID patients.
- Visitors may utilize the coffee shop in the East lobby, the cafeteria and
the gift shop.
- All visitors must wear a mask.
- During labor and delivery, all non-covid patients may have 2 adult visitors.
No swap-outs allowed.
- Doulas are permitted and are not counted as one of the visitors.
- After delivery, all non-covid patients may have 2 visitors over the age
of 5, during regular visiting hours. Swap-outs are permitted, with only
2 guests at one time. One adult may stay the night.
- Quiet hours are between 2pm - 4pm, and we ask that you do not visit during this time
- Visitors may utilize the Cafeteria, Coffee Shop, or Gift Shop
- A Covid test is required for all scheduled labor inductions and C-Sections.
Your provider will provide you more details.
- A rapid Covid test may be ordered when you arrive in labor depending on
- Patients with a positive Covid test are only permitted one visitor who
will remain in the patient room throughout the stay.
All visitors are now being directed to enter the hospital through the East Entrance.
Visitors who are sick are not permitted to enter the hospital, without