Jupiter Medical Center’s Thrift Shop, located in the heart of Jupiter,
is operated and staffed by the Jupiter Medical Center Auxiliary. The Thrift
Shop offers and accepts an ever-changing array of gently used to brand
new items, such as clothing, household gadgets and items, musical instruments,
jewelry, artwork, sporting goods and even furniture. We accept items of
all sizes and quantities, and as a convenience to donors, the Thrift Shop
offers free furniture pick-up.
All proceeds benefit Jupiter Medical Center. Sales from the Thrift Shop
generate funds to improve patient and visitor services. Donors receive
a receipt for tax purposes, but more importantly, know that just by donating
no longer needed items; you contribute to the success of your hometown,
Hours of Operation
Monday - Saturday
10am - 4pm
Donation Drop Off
10am - 3pm
Keeping You Safe
- Our staff will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms including temperature
checks at the beginning of their shift.
- Extra cleaning of high-touch, public surface areas will continue. A hand
sanitizing station has been installed at the front door for our customers.
- Staff and customers will be required to wear masks. We encourage our customers
to bring their own masks.
- Floor decals are in place for social distancing.
- In order to practice social distancing, we are limiting the number of customers
in the store at one time.
- We are processing donations in a safe manner, including contactless donation
drop-off at the back door, handling donations with gloves and personal
protective equipment, setting aside donations in storage area for several days.
- The Thrift Shop is able to pick up items from your home as long as the
items are in the garage or outdoors.
The Thrift Shop is operated by the Jupiter Medical Center Auxiliary. Call
561-746-1601 for more information.