Jupiter Medical Center’s Thrift Shop, located in the heart of Jupiter,
is operated and staffed by the Jupiter Medical Center Auxiliary (volunteers).
The Thrift Shop offers and accepts an ever-changing array of gently used
to brand new items, such as clothing, household gadgets and items, musical
instruments, jewelry, artwork, sporting goods and even furniture. We accept
items of all sizes and quantities, and as a convenience to donors, the
Thrift Shop offers free furniture pick-up.
All proceeds benefit Jupiter Medical Center. Sales from the Thrift Shop
generate funds to improve patient and visitor services. Donors receive
a receipt for tax purposes, but more importantly, know that just by donating
no longer needed items; you contribute to the success of your hometown,
- Hours of Operation
Monday - Saturday
10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Keeping You Safe as We Re-Open on Wednesday May, 20th
- Our staff will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms including temperature
checks at the beginning of their shift.
- Extra cleaning of high-touch, public surface areas will continue. A hand
sanitizing station has been installed at the front door for our customers.
- Staff and customers will be required to wear masks. We encourage our customers
to bring their own masks.
- Floor decals are in place for social distancing.
- In order to practice social distancing, we are limiting the number of customers
in the store at one time.
- We are processing donations in a safe manner, including contactless donation
drop-off at the back door, handling donations with gloves and personal
protective equipment, setting aside donations in storage area for several days.
- No donation pick-ups until further notice.
The Thrift Shop is operated by the Jupiter Medical Center Auxiliary. Call
561-746-1601 if you have any questions or would like to find out about